Re: [patch] file capabilities: Add no_file_caps switch

From: David Howells
Date: Wed Aug 27 2008 - 17:22:51 EST

Serge E. Hallyn <serue@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Ok, cool. In that case - David I was a little surprised to find that
> patch not applied in Linus' tree. You sent it quite some time ago,
> didn't you? Were you planning on trying again to push it soon?

I think you were getting my patches confused.

I had two patches of note:

(1) Fix PF_SUPERPRIV that I was pushing to get upstream, and is now upstream.

(2) Neuter sys_capset(). I've been holding this off for the next merge
window as it isn't a bugfix, unlike (1). Perhaps I should ask James to
push it to Linus. James?

David