[git pull] PCI fixes

From: Jesse Barnes
Date: Mon Aug 25 2008 - 13:07:37 EST

Please pull my for-linus branch:
git pull git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/jbarnes/pci-2.6.git for-linus

Just a few fixes to regressions we found this time around. We're still
working on making the slot name stuff better, but the fixes from Alex here
will be compatible with anything we do later (mainly we want to avoid
creating entries for slots that aren't really hot pluggable anyway, which
will just mean Alex's conflict resolution code won't be needed as often).

Thanks,

Alex Chiang (2):
PCI: pciehp: Rename duplicate slot name N as N-1, N-2, N-M...
PCI: shpchp: Rename duplicate slot name N as N-1, N-2, N-M...

Greg Kroah-Hartman (1):
PCI: fix reference leak in pci_get_dev_by_id()

drivers/pci/hotplug/pciehp.h | 1 -
drivers/pci/hotplug/pciehp_core.c | 21 ++++++++++++++-------
drivers/pci/hotplug/pciehp_hpc.c | 11 +----------
drivers/pci/hotplug/shpchp_core.c | 34 +++++++++++++++-------------------