Re: [patch 0/5] x86-microcode: run ucode update via workqueue

From: Dmitry Adamushko
Date: Wed Aug 06 2008 - 16:15:00 EST

Hi Peter,

> Rebased Dmitry's patch set to x86-microcode and incorporated changes into AMD microcode patch loader. No issues with
> cpu-hotplug anymore, tested on Intel as well as AMD.

btw., I still think we should consider running ucode-updates from the
low-level arch code. But as it's perhaps a material for .28, there
should be plenty of time. I also have in mind a few possible
generalizations/improvemets.
I'll base them on top of your recent patches.

--
Best regards,
Dmitry Adamushko