Re: 2.6.27-rc1-git4: Reported regressions from 2.6.26

From: Alan Jenkins
Date: Wed Aug 06 2008 - 05:38:43 EST

Rafael J. Wysocki wrote:
> [Note that all of the suspend/resume regressions seem to result from the same
> couple of bugs, or even one bug, but since that has not been confirmed yet,
> they are listed separately.
>
> Bug submitters also please note that if you CC your reports to
> kernel-testers-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, they will be _much_ easier to track for me
> and pretty much everybody else.]

Cool. Will do so in future.

Sorry to be a pest, but can you explain why this address is better than
<kernel-testers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>? It's easier for me to use the latter since I
can remember it :-).

> This message contains a list of some regressions from 2.6.26, for which there
> are no fixes in the mainline I know of. If any of them have been fixed already,
> please let me know.

Thanks, having this list helps build my confidence when testing if anything more
is broken in rc2 :-).

Alan