Re: [GIT PULL] ext4 bugfixes/cleanups

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Sun Aug 03 2008 - 13:53:21 EST

On Sat, 2 Aug 2008, Theodore Ts'o wrote:

> Please pull from:
>
> git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tytso/ext4.git for_linus

Could you please include the expected diffstat too?

I can match up the shortlog to the expected thing, and see that I got what
you intended for me, but the thing I actually _care_ much more deeply
about is that it only touched ext4 (and jbd2) in this case. So I like
matching up the diffstat, with the shortlog being just secondary.

Linus