RE: [patch 2/3] kmsg: Kernel message catalog script.

From: Martin Schwidefsky
Date: Fri Aug 01 2008 - 07:40:31 EST

On Thu, 2008-07-31 at 19:23 +0900, Takashi Nishiie wrote:
> However, there is a problem of the scale in numbering of not only a
> specific module but also all modules to the message. (There might be
> at least 34000 relating messages or more. )

Could you explain this a bit more? I'm not sure I understood it
correctly. I'm unsure about the term "relating message". A single ksmg
message can be printed from several modules if it is the same message.
Do you want to create a list of modules that issue a particular message?

--
blue skies,
Martin.