Re: 463 kernel developers missing!

From: Rene Herman
Date: Tue Jul 29 2008 - 10:32:48 EST

On 29-07-08 15:44, Jon Smirl wrote:

Google got the list the second it was mailed on LKML. Why haven't you
told Google to remove the 1,054 pages that contain your email?

http://www.google.com/support/webmasters/bin/answer.py?answer=508&topic=13511

If you really want to spam kernel developers there is a much easier
way, just send the message to LKML.

Right, so you say that google got it the first time you fucked it up. How exactly do you consider that to be a reason for continuing to fuck it up and putting it in few hundred nicely fully indexed linux kernel trees out there on the web making the fuck up rank at number 1 in the results?

Now fortunately, from the discussion it seems that most sensible people will be ignoring you anyway so I guess I can and should stop bothering with this but please...

That which is not white is not black and my keyaccess.nl address being public already anyway is NOT the same as it being veryveryvery public.

Rene.