Re: [build failure] hp-plus.c: (.text+0xd7c1a): undefined referenceto `ei_close'

From: Jeff Garzik
Date: Thu Jul 24 2008 - 15:21:53 EST

Alan Cox wrote:
On Thu, 24 Jul 2008 07:26:03 +0200
Ingo Molnar <mingo@xxxxxxx> wrote:

not sure it's known but despite all the fixes i still get:

I'll have a look at this next week or possibly the week after. The
original patches worked but they spent 3 months going round in circles
and I've completely given up even trying to work out what happened or why
all the previous updates I sent were ignored.

My apologies. FWIW, from my point of view the same patch(es) kept getting fixed and updated and going around in circles, so I kept waiting. Since it was was a net-next issue (until now), I lowered the priority and waited to let you guys (you, Andrew, Randy mainly) sort things out.

So far the only remaining patch I have outstanding and needing to be applied is from Atsushi-san via Ingo (message id <20080723104520.GA20672@xxxxxxx>)... is that the last of it?

Jeff