Re: [GIT PULL] MMC updates for 2.6.27-rc1

From: Pierre Ossman
Date: Wed Jul 23 2008 - 17:44:10 EST

On Wed, 23 Jul 2008 12:08:01 -0700 (PDT)
Linus Torvalds <torvalds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Wed, 23 Jul 2008, Pierre Ossman wrote:
> >
> > include/linux/scatterlist.h | 38 +++++++
> > lib/scatterlist.c | 176 +++++++++++++++++++++++++---------
> >
> > Tejun Heo (1):
> > sg: reimplement sg mapping iterator
>
> I'd really have been a lot happier about this one if it had had a few
> Acked-by's from people like Jens and James.
>
> But I pulled, and pushed out. I think Jens is on vacation, but I'm adding
> him to the cc anyway.

Yeah, I was hoping to get Jens' input on this aswell, but this fixes
problems in the sdhci driver so it was pushed in the hope that he won't
NAK it too badly when he gets back.

(James just got casually poked, but I wasn't even aware he was a
suitable person for this. lib/ and kernel/ are generally a bit
problematic when it comes to determining maintainer :/)

Rgds
--
-- Pierre Ossman

Linux kernel, MMC maintainer http://www.kernel.org
rdesktop, core developer http://www.rdesktop.org

WARNING: This correspondence is being monitored by the
Swedish government. Make sure your server uses encryption
for SMTP traffic and consider using PGP for end-to-end
encryption.