Re: Kernel WARNING: at net/core/dev.c:1330 __netif_schedule+0x2c/0x98()

From: Patrick McHardy
Date: Tue Jul 22 2008 - 13:20:24 EST

Larry Finger wrote:
I pulled from Linus's tree this morning and now have git-05752-g93ded9b. The kernel WARNING from __netif_schedule and the lockdep warning are present with or without the patches from yesterday.

As I stated earlier, the kernel WARNING (it was a BUG then) was introduced in commit 37437bb2 when the BUG statement was entered.

The lockdep warning started with the next commit (16361127).

The lockdep warning is: