Re: [v4l-dvb-maintainer] saa7134 duplicate device in module, butdifferent device_data?

From: hermann pitton
Date: Thu Jun 26 2008 - 22:01:17 EST

Am Freitag, den 27.06.2008, 02:59 +0200 schrieb hermann pitton:
> Am Donnerstag, den 26.06.2008, 20:06 -0400 schrieb Ben Collins:
> > On Fri, 2008-06-27 at 01:56 +0200, hermann pitton wrote:

[snip]
> I do agree and will be happy with any patch you provide to get it out of
> sight ;)

Ben,

just move the duplicate stuff out of the auto detection until we have
something better and send that patch.

Previous hopes, to be able to do something more, are for sure
disappointed now and no reason to wait any longer.

We rely on the eeprom gimmicks and they did use them mainly previously
to shot down each other as best they can ...

Cheers,
Hermannn