Re: [bug] stuck localhost TCP connections, v2.6.26-rc3+

From: Ilpo Järvinen
Date: Mon Jun 09 2008 - 15:24:22 EST

On Fri, 6 Jun 2008, Håkon Løvdal wrote:

> On 04/06/2008, Ilpo Järvinen <ilpo.jarvinen@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I guess not all of the strace will be necessary anyway. You could first
> > leave that out completely and concentrate on the other logs first.
>
> I have now set up a server on my machine and made all logs available.
> I will follow up with the adress in private email to those that already
> have posted in this thread. For others, please ask to receive it.

Can you please explain this:

ijjarvin@wrl-59:~/tmp$ bunzip2 -t copytest003.capture.bz2
bunzip2: copytest003.capture.bz2: data integrity (CRC) error in data

You can use the `bzip2recover' program to attempt to recover
data from undamaged sections of corrupted files.

ijjarvin@wrl-59:~/tmp$ ls -al copytest003.capture.bz2
-rw-r----- 1 ijjarvin tkol 275441620 9. kesä   16:39
copytest003.capture.bz2
ijjarvin@wrl-59:~/tmp$ md5sum copytest003.capture.bz2
4bbf801cf1fbd52399322b088c1a2058 copytest003.capture.bz2
ijjarvin@wrl-59:~/tmp$

...also the one from allfiles.zip is similarily damaged.

...If you don't have an explanation, them it might be time to check
your hardware....

--
i.