Re: mmc_test : some results

From: Pierre Ossman
Date: Mon Jun 09 2008 - 07:09:35 EST

On Fri, 06 Jun 2008 17:31:15 +0200
Nicolas Ferre <nicolas.ferre@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Pierre,
>
> Here are the results of a mmc_test run played on at91_mci after applying
> this patch series :
> http://lkml.org/lkml/2008/5/30/201
>
> I skipped some of the tests just to concentrate on those ones.
>
> Can you tell me if the test is correct : are the errors reported for the
> xfer_size tests the normal behavior (I assume yes because a failure is
> simulated) ?

No. You're supposed to get an OK there as well. Basically it tests that
the driver doesn't report some unexpected error (-ETIMEDOUT is the
desired one) or overreports the number of written bytes.

> ~ # echo 1 > /sys/class/mmc_host/mmc0/mmc0\:e624/test

FYI, I've added some changes that will make that invocation only run
test 1. Do echo "" for all tests in the future.

Rgds
Pierre