Re: Missing patch from stable [5/7]

From: David Miller
Date: Sun Jun 08 2008 - 10:03:40 EST

From: Willy Tarreau <w@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 11:01:50 +0200

> Hi,
>
> this patch from mainline seems suitable for -stable, but was not proposed
> for inclusion. I think we should include it for next review unless the
> author disagrees.

This one is in my -stable submission queue, it's just that I've
been traveling for nearly 3 weeks so I've only been able to
push mainling bug fixes during this time, at best.

If people exercise some patience, my travels end on Monday so
I should be able to unload my -stable networking backlog this
week.