Re: china email failures...

From: Wang Chen
Date: Tue May 06 2008 - 01:21:47 EST

David Miller said the following on 2008-5-6 4:07:
> Folks, if you have friends in China, you may let them know
> that we've been increasing seeing site-wide bounce problems
> lasting days here at vger that require us to remove lots of
> people from the lists.
>
> This isn't isolated to one or two sites, it's been seen for
> anything from yahoo.com.cn to fujitsu.com.cn
>
> The error is always the same:
>
> User not local; please try <forward-path>
>
> and every recipient at the site fails this way.
>
> I don't know what causes this, or why it's seemingly only
> hitting sites in China. But when it happens I have absolutely
> no way to contact the people who I have to unsubscribe because
> my emails to them fail in a similar way.

I am truly sorry for that.

Seems that during China's golden week(4.30~5.4), my colleagues'
machines all be shutdowned, then fujitsu.com.cn's mail server
bounced flood mails which came from vger because no client fetches
mail from server.

I will contact with our Internet administrator to take care of this
thing.

Again apologize for that.

--WCN