Re: Many open/close on same files yeilds "No such file or directory".

From: Jesper Krogh
Date: Mon May 05 2008 - 13:43:26 EST

Jesper Krogh wrote:
Ray Lee wrote:
BTW, I may have missed this earlier, but does it happen *anywhere* on
the troublesome filesystem (ie, in a newly created subdirectory)?

Yes. It is reproducible on a newly created subdirectory on the
filesystem.

Now I've created a new filesystem. (resized the original LVM-volume to half and created a new ext3 one next to it). The problem persists on this new filesystem.

Just guessing, can there be something timing related in clearing the FS-cache for the filesystem?

Any other suggestions/pointers.

Jesper
--
Jesper