Please pull the (new) Trivial tree

From: Jesper Juhl
Date: Mon Apr 21 2008 - 19:15:21 EST

Hi Linus,

Please pull git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/juhl/trivial.git
for-linus

This is the (new) trivial tree.

I took over Trivial maintainership from Adrian Bunk and this is my
very first pull request as maintainer, so please let me know if I've
done anything wrong.

I know you have better things to do than look through trivial patches
(that's my job now), but since this is the very first tree I've
created I would ask you to please take the time to look it over
carefully. I cloned your tip-of-tree and then applied all the patches
I had filtered out to a 'for-linus' branch. I plan to then merge those
patches back from you into my 'master' branch once you've pulled, then
ditch my 'for-linus' branch and create a new one with new patches once
the next merge window opens - if that's not the right way to go about
it, please let me know.

To the various other tree maintainers; if there are patches in this
tree that I should not have merged and then told Linus to pull, but
should instead have sent to you, please tell me so I can do a better
job next time. I want to develop a good working relationship with
other maintainers, but I'm new at this and don't know exactely what to
do, so I've tried my best and hope it's good enough - but if not, I
want to be told so I can learn and do better in the future.

I've tried to not add patches that were already merged elsewhere as
well as patches that didn't really qualify as trivial. I hope I
succeeded.

Any and all comments on the tree I created, the patches in it etc are
more than welcome.

--
Jesper Juhl <jesper.juhl@xxxxxxxxx>