Re: [for 2.6.26] ISDN cleanups, ok for upstream?

From: Jeff Garzik
Date: Sun Apr 20 2008 - 18:20:25 EST

Andrew Morton wrote:
On Fri, 18 Apr 2008 18:53:55 -0400
Jeff Garzik <jeff@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I don't know the current state of
akpm's pull of jgarzik/misc-2.6.git#ALL.

oops. It seems that I disabled it quite a long time ago. I'll resurrect
it.

Thanks! Though note that it will be temporary empty, after isdn-cleanups is sent upstream.

If it's not too much trouble, I would appreciate you continuing to poll misc-2.6.git#ALL, even if it comes up empty. That tree (and branch) acts as an outlet for miscellaneous jgarzik stuff that may go upstream "vaguely soonish maybe" :)

The 'isdn-cleanups' branch of
master.kernel.org:/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/jgarzik/misc-2.6.git isdn-cleanups

That merges cleanly against the small number of isdn patches which are
pending in -mm, so we're OK from that POV.

Thanks for checking.

Regards,

Jeff