Re: 2.6.25: Reported regressions from 2.6.24

From: Thomas Bächler
Date: Fri Apr 18 2008 - 02:51:03 EST

Rafael J. Wysocki schrieb:
As promised, below is the list of reported regressions from 2.6.24 for which
there are no fixes in 2.6.25, AFAICS.

I'm now going to start tracking regressions from 2.6.25, but bug #9832 used
for tracking the regressions from 2.6.24 will stay there, so if you report
a regression from 2.6.24 through the Bugzilla, please make it block that bug.

Got another regression:

Wakeup from ACPI S3 is broken in 2.6.25, x86_64, last known version is 2.6.25-rc8git8. My Lenovo Laptop does not wake up from S3. I have no time to analyze this further now, but I will try to find out what happened later today, will open a bugzilla then.