Re: Reporting bugs and bisection

From: Rene Herman
Date: Mon Apr 14 2008 - 15:12:08 EST

On 14-04-08 08:24, Andrew Morton wrote:

On Mon, 14 Apr 2008 06:39:43 +0100 Al Viro <viro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have a related proposal: let us require all patches to be stamped
with Discordian *and* Eternal September dates. In triplicate. While
we are at it, why don't we introduce new mandatory headers like, say
it,

and only if X-pointless: 69 is present).

Come to think of that, we clearly need a new file in Documentation/*,
documenting such headers. Why don't we organize a subcommittee^Wnew maillist
devoted to that? That would provide another entry route for contributors,
lowering the overall entry barriers even further...

None of the above was particularly useful.

Does that mean you're not going to take patches that align the right end of lines in comments? :-(

Rene.