Audio skipping with 2.6.24.4 and 2.6.25-rc9

From: Frederik Himpe
Date: Sat Apr 12 2008 - 12:13:47 EST

I'm experiencing a lot of problems with audio skipping on my system. I am
using Rhythmbox as an audio player and have Compiz active. Whenever I
maximise or restore a maximised real transparent gnome-terminal, audio
skips. Compared to other normal applications, restoring the transparent
console is also slow (it takes a few seconds before the window appears).

I ran cfs-debug-info-clear.sh, and the reproduced the problem 3 times by
restoring and minimising a gnome-terminal window. After that I ran cfs-
debug-info.sh, and I uploaded the information here:
http://artipc10.vub.ac.be/cfs-debug-info-2008.04.12-18.00.20.gz

This problem happens with both 2.6.24.4 as with 2.6.25-rc9 (the debugging
information is from the latter version).

--
Frederik Himpe