Re: BUG: using smp_processor_id() during suspend with 2.6.25-rc8

From: Jiri Kosina
Date: Fri Apr 11 2008 - 06:35:01 EST

On Fri, 11 Apr 2008, Ingo Molnar wrote:

> > [ CCs added ]
> thanks Jiri, i've applied both patches of yours. (let me know if there
> are any updated patches) do they solve the problem?

Hi Ingo,

thanks, but I don't think they are the proper fix anymore. We'd rather
figure out why interrupts were enabled in the first place while the code
was running.

Which is quite difficult, because Zdenek doesn't seem to be able to
reproduce it, so we even don't know whether it has been caused by KVM or
not.

--
Jiri Kosina
SUSE Labs