Re: 2.6.25-rc8: FTP transfer errors

From: Tilman Schmidt
Date: Thu Apr 10 2008 - 11:20:41 EST

David Miller schrieb:
From: Mark Lord <lkml@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2008 20:02:20 -0400

Really, folks. Bug reports are intended to *help* the developers,
not something to be thrown back in their faces.

It's a two way street, we asked for a bisect which helps us a lot.

In fact, lately I notice a strong unwillingness to bisect on your
part, in particular.

Bisecting is a time-consuming process. If unwillingness to bisect
is unacceptable in a bug reporter then people who don't have the
time to bisect must stop reporting the problems they encounter.

--
Tilman Schmidt E-Mail: tilman@xxxxxxx
Bonn, Germany