Re: Keyboard weirdness: keys get stuck

From: Rene Herman
Date: Sat Mar 29 2008 - 18:22:49 EST

On 29-03-08 23:11, Richard Jonsson wrote:

Does the weirdness persist if you boot with "io_delay=0x80" as a kernel parameter? (it should if -rc3 really was fine, but...)

I'm testing that param at the moment, and while writing this response it happened again, meaning it didn't change anything..

Okay, expected, but the "HP dvXXXX" triggered the reply.

I can't say for sure rc3 wasn't affected, I just never noticed the behavior during the 2-3 weeks I used it.

Haven't been following the list lately, but I believe I read something about a scheduler / X.org interaction problem. Afraid that's all from me though...

Rene.