[patch 0/7] vfs: mountinfo (v4)

From: Miklos Szeredi
Date: Thu Mar 27 2008 - 08:26:29 EST

Another update that fixes Al's latest comments:

- the per-sb options are merged into the fs-specific options
- mount source is shown as a separate field (because commas are not
escaped within it)
- group id checking before allocation/freeing: this one doesn't
actually make a difference for the moment (I hope) but Al's variant
is cleaner
- simplify ID allocation and freeing
- dominator renaming
- function header comment updating

Updated the git tree:

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mszeredi/vfs.git mountinfo

I suspect it doesn't work for -mm, because it's not based on -linus
directly, but on the mountinfo-base branch in the vfs-2.6.git tree.

Andrew, I'm happy that you applied the patches, but if it's the
slightest inconvenience to deal with them, just leave it. It'll get
there through the vfs-2.6 tree anyway.

Thanks,
Miklos