A few words from the kbuild maintainer

From: Sam Ravnborg
Date: Sun Mar 23 2008 - 17:12:01 EST

Hi all.

After a period with pretty high activity with my Linux stuff
I have been forced to scale down a lot.
Mostly due to my day-time that demands a bit more than a full
working week at the moment.
But building a new house and some family stuff has also
and continue to consume additional time.

I do not see the situation improve until autumn this year so
until then do not expect too much feedback or activity from me.

I have a few patches queued that I actually planned to take a
look at this weekend but on top of everything else my new
quad-core machine died - the power supply I guess. A new one
is ordered but it will take a few days before it arrives.
With luck I will look after the pending patches in the following
week so they are ready for the upcoming merge window.

Sam