Re: [BUG] Linux-2.6.25-rc4 (and also in rc3) Compile Error

From: Tarkan Erimer
Date: Tue Mar 18 2008 - 04:05:40 EST

Jeremy Fitzhardinge wrote:
What's the command you're using to build? What happens if you build the kernel normally?

Normally I use the ubuntu's kernel build commands : make-kpkg --revision=1 kernel_image kernel_headers

When I tried with "make bzImage" "make modules", everything went very smooth and it compiled successfully. It seems, some virtualization changes effected the ubuntu's kernel build process. Thank you very much for your help and pointing it, Jeremy.