Re: Linux 2.6.25-rc4

From: Bartlomiej Zolnierkiewicz
Date: Sun Mar 16 2008 - 14:12:32 EST

On Sunday 16 March 2008, Bartlomiej Zolnierkiewicz wrote:

[...]

> I think that we are looking into completely wrong direction...

Alt-SysRq-T traces that Anders posted shows that the system hangs inside
block layer, if not clearing DRQ would be the case we should see system
getting stuck inside IDE (or at least IDE commands timing out)...

I really do think that it is the same hang-in-block-layer issue that
Ingo managed to hit once (his system was using libata)...

Thanks,
Bart