Re: 2.6.24-git15 Keyboard Issue?

From: Chris Holvenstot
Date: Thu Feb 07 2008 - 05:41:37 EST

Jiri -

I have been up and running now for about a half hour â since I did not
hear your preference I stayed with git15 instead of jumping up to git16
in an attempt to avoid introducing any unwanted changes.

The only non-standard thing I did was to use the nohpet directive at
boot time - I did NOT enter the previously used taskset command to alter
X's affinity.

I have been banging away on my keyboard for about a half hour now with
no problems. While this is not conclusive on a 'soft' problem, from what
I experienced yesterday I would have expected to have seen the problem
by now.

Please let me know if there are any other items you would like to do or
options you would like me to try.

Chris