[2.6.24] bcm203x bluetooth dongle does not work

From: Florian Lohoff
Date: Wed Jan 30 2008 - 11:52:23 EST

Hi,

after trying around with my ancient bcm2033 bluetooth dongle i found it
not working in 2.6.24 - I debugged udev and found it loading the
firmware correctly but the device seems to have problems disconnecting.

I found an Ubuntu bug which mentions a patch which supposed to be
2.6.20 material. It still applies and fixes my problem:

Ubuntu Bug:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux-source-2.6.20/+bug/85247

Patch:
http://launchpadlibrarian.net/7058766/bcm203x-2.6.20-backport.diff

So it seems this patch never went in but most likely should.

Flo
--
Florian Lohoff flo@xxxxxxxxxx +49-171-2280134
Those who would give up a little freedom to get a little