Re: Troubles waking up from suspend (S3) - how to debug?

From: Stephane Ascoet
Date: Sun Jan 27 2008 - 13:16:24 EST

Bruno Prémont a écrit :
I'm currently trying out suspend (S3) on a few machines but none of them wakes up completely/properly (I have a few more hosts I'm planning to try suspend on once I can get useful information out of those not waking up properly).

Tested kernels: 2.6.24(-rc8), on one 2.6.23.8

To suspend I enter the following from console:
echo -n mem > /sys/power/state

Bonjour, it seems for me that using echo isn't the right way. You could follow instructions at the end of: <http://community.ofset.org/index.php/Freeduc-cd17_how_to>

--
Bien cordialement, Stephane Ascoet, conseils pour que la technologie soit un progres respectueux de la vie.
Album photo:<http://www.flickr.com/photos/stephaneascoet/>, site:<http://community.ofset.org/wiki/User:Sascoet>