Re: Cannot boot xen DomU > 2.6.23.1

From: Jeremy Fitzhardinge
Date: Sun Jan 20 2008 - 13:37:27 EST

xming wrote:
ok I have done some of them, but I still don't know what I should be looking
at. Do you mean code related to xen or code related to have_vcpu_info_placement?
Please be patient with me :)

I just paste some of the result (around those addresses) here:

Thanks, that answers that particular question; the vcpu is blocked waiting for something to happen, which probably means it missed the event which was supposed to wake it up. Why is another question. At least there's a workaround, and that workaround gives me some clue where to look.

BTW, is it an SMP or UP domain? Does it make a difference?

OK, good. I Didn't Break It (tm) ;)

So no fix from you? :)

Maybe when I have nothing else to do.