Re: new file in kernel.

From: Jan-Benedict Glaw
Date: Sat Jan 19 2008 - 09:52:37 EST

On Sat, 2008-01-19 11:21:11 -0300, Rafael Sisto <rafael.sisto@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Dear Arnaldo, I didnt see your mail before.
> I read some of the code you suggested, but it seems so complicated! I
> just need to create a file named "file" on the path /tmp/.. Isn't
> there an easier way?

In my opinion, you're heading totally into the wrong direction. Nobody
will help you solving your problem with a given fixed method (file
accessing in kernel mode) unless you describe your problem in detail.

There's probably a much better and cleaner way. But unless you
describe your application and the overall goal in detail, please don't
expect too much help.

MfG, JBG

--
Jan-Benedict Glaw jbglaw@xxxxxxxxxx +49-172-7608481
Signature of: Wenn ich wach bin, trÃume ich.