Re: Linux 2.6.16.58

From: Willy Tarreau
Date: Thu Jan 17 2008 - 17:11:49 EST

On Thu, Jan 17, 2008 at 08:02:19PM -0200, Henrique de Moraes Holschuh wrote:
> Err... I managed to do it for thinkpad-acpi's merge tree too, a lot of time
> ago. So it was somehow possible to get it through the anonymous git server,
> probably through the tag. What I do know is that I usually send head's up
> email when I notice something like this, and I find it strange that you
> didn't get one from me at that time... but I may have forgotten to send it
> at that time.

Well, since there are commands that work on this (push and log at
least), I believe that some operations could succeed. I *know* that
remote cloning was impossible, and it *looked* like pulling too was
during my attempts to fix the problem before understanding its root
cause. It is possible that I cumulated problems though, if at least
two people could pull from it.

Cheers,
Willy