patch with support for UDF 2.50 (read-only)

From: Sebastian Manciulea
Date: Wed Jan 16 2008 - 19:34:23 EST

To whom it may concern,

More the a year ago me and my colleague posted a patch
on the Linux UDF site
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/linux-udf/) which
adds support to Linux for reading UDF 2.50 formatted
media. In time I've updated the patches for the newer
kernel versions and did some bug-fixing. The patch has
been tested over time with various types of media
(BD-ROM, BD-RE, BD-R, DVD, CD) and it looks pretty
stable.
I wonder if someone can take a look at the patch and
let me know if it's ready for inclusion into the
mainline kernel, or at least direct me to the
appropriate sub-system maintainer.
Thank you.

Regards,
Sebastian Manciulea