Re: Fw: G965 & on-board serial port

From: Tilman Schmidt
Date: Tue Jan 15 2008 - 18:59:00 EST

Am 09.01.2008 14:02 schrieb Folkert van Heusden:
(no-one with a g965 mobo who uses the serial port?)

I am using the on-board serial port of a Intel DQ965GF board for
ongoing test and development of the ser_gigaset driver, which is
implemented as a line discipline on top of the standard serial
driver. The port works purrfectly fine, including non-trivial
use of the modem control lines. I'm sure I would have noticed
any existing problems by now.

HTH
T.

--