Re: change SCSI owner in bugzilla

From: Martin Bligh
Date: Tue Jan 08 2008 - 10:56:58 EST

Ingo Molnar wrote:
* Rafael J. Wysocki <rjw@xxxxxxx> wrote:

OK, changed it.

I don't think this is the right way to do it, as you'll get email for every change to every bug until it's assigned, but seeing as that's what you asked for, and we can't seem to get vger to take bounces, I guess it'll do.

Let me know if (a) it works OK, and (b) you want the driver ones changed over as well.
BTW, would that be possible to forward messages sent to
power-management_other@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx to
linux-pm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?

stupid question: why isnt this done via what most maintainers do, to set up your bugzilla account to generate notifications of the special power-management_other@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx bugzilla user?

That would be better. Creating "users" for mailing lists may be
problematic - if it is, let me know.

M.