Re: forcedeth: MAC-address reversed on resume from suspend

From: Richard Jonsson
Date: Mon Jan 07 2008 - 11:10:46 EST

Björn Steinbrink skrev:
On 2008.01.06 19:49:49 -0200, Adolfo R. Brandes wrote:
I have this forcedeth MAC address reversal problem when suspending
on 2 distinct boxes. I can confirm Steinbrink's patch fixes the
problem on only one of them:

00:0a.0 Bridge: nVidia Corporation CK804 Ethernet Controller (rev f3)

On the other one the problem persists:

00:14.0 Bridge: nVidia Corporation MCP51 Ethernet Controller (rev a1)

Thanks. Leaves me pretty clueless though. Especially since it worked for
Richard, who also has a MCP51. In a private mail, you said that you had
hardcoded the mac address in the source. Any chance that you applied the
patch on your modified sources and didn't get it right?

thanks,
Björn
In case it matters, the revision of my device differs from Adolfo's:
00:14.0 Bridge: nVidia Corporation MCP51 Ethernet Controller (rev a3)

/ Richard