Linux and iptables

From: willem
Date: Sun Jan 06 2008 - 05:25:48 EST

Hello,
I have a kubuntu system with a firestarter Firewall.
I did purchase a Sweex router. This router has also a firewall.
If I connect the router then i have two Firewalls.
The result is that no visitor from outside can visit my wiki's, because they have to pass 2 Firewalls.

How can I disable the firestarter Firewall with iptables ?
The Sweex router has a Mikkisoft Firewall , so I do not know anything about it and I can not disable it.

regards Wim