Supports for new slab allocator now in latest release

From: Mark Seger
Date: Sat Jan 05 2008 - 14:37:24 EST

I just wanted to let people know that as a result of a discussion on linux-mm I've added support for the new slab allocator to my collectl utility, now making it real easy to dynamically monitor allocations along with all the other types of monitoring collectl does. I've also put together a webpage at http://collectl.sourceforge.net/SlabInfo.html to give a taste of how this all works as well as to show a few different types of output.
-mark