Re: strace, accept(), ERESTARTSYS and EINTR

From: Phil Endecott
Date: Fri Jan 04 2008 - 20:39:15 EST

Frederik Deweerdt wrote:
On Fri, Jan 04, 2008 at 09:01:38PM +0000, Phil Endecott wrote:
struct sockaddr_in client_addr;
socklen_t client_size=sizeof(client_addr);
int connfd = accept(fd,(struct sockaddr*)(&client_addr),&client_size);
if (connfd==-1) {
// [1]
.....report error and terminate......
Replacing the (connfd == -1) check with (connfd < 0),
could you try printf'ing connfd and errno here?
Just to confirm strace's output.

Yes, I've already added something like that. Now we just need to wait for it to crash again, which will happen faster if people in a different timezone go and play with http://demos.anyterm.org/bastet/anyterm.html while I sleep....

Phil.

(Your are welcome to Cc: me in any replies)