Re: Where is the interrupt going?

From: niessner
Date: Thu Nov 22 2007 - 19:43:20 EST

I do not think so. I have printk (KERN_NOTICE ...) scattered throughout to make sure the ioctl() is succeeding and to print out registers on the hardware. Those are showing up in /var/log/messages without a hitch. If there is a setting for printk in interrupts, then maybe because I would not know the macro to look for in the configuration.

Quoting Jesper Juhl <jesper.juhl@xxxxxxxxx>, on Wed 21 Nov 2007 06:16:45 PM PST: