Re: [RFC] Re: nozomi version 2.1d for review

From: Frank Seidel
Date: Mon Nov 12 2007 - 13:43:38 EST

On Sonntag 11 November 2007 17:43:28, you (Frank Seidel) wrote:
> this one also holds the - little reworked and optimized -
> cleanup of the read/write_mem32 functions.

Yes, again a new version, but this one really has a big rework of
the multicard support from Jiri (with minor changes from me).

As now all of Jiris patches are incorporated for now this will probably
be it for a while.

But still of course any any feedback and comments are more than
welcome and i would love keep working on this :-).

Thanks,
Frank
---