Re: [2.624-rc1 regression] lost battery information

From: Frans Pop
Date: Fri Oct 26 2007 - 14:00:45 EST

Andrey Borzenkov wrote:
> I already have power_supply module, battery depends on it and it is
> autloaded. But I fail to see where I can get battery info in /sys

Ah, yes. I see what you mean now and I can confirm the same regression wrt
missing battery data in /proc for my laptop.

$ cat /proc/acpi/battery/BAT1/*
cat: /proc/acpi/battery/BAT1/alarm: Bad address
cat: /proc/acpi/battery/BAT1/info: Bad address
cat: /proc/acpi/battery/BAT1/state: Bad address

Sorry for the earlier misunderstanding.