Re: Search for x86_64 documentation.

From: Peter Oruba
Date: Wed Aug 01 2007 - 10:29:44 EST

--nextPart1604171.ymf8Qa8N2E

=46rancis,

this may be a good site to start with:

http://www.amd.com/us-en/Processors/DevelopWithAMD/0,,30_2252_739_7044,00.h=
tml

Regards,
Peter Oruba

Am Mittwoch, 1. August 2007 15:27:23 schrieb Francis Moreau:
> Hello,
>
> I'm used to hack Linux on a ARM based board and would like to be
> involved in x86_64 architecture but I don't know where I should
> start...
>
> Could anyone point out some nice documentations/books describing this
> architecture ?
>
> thanks

=2D-=20
AMD Saxony Limited Liability Company & Co. KG
Operating System Research Center
Wilschdorfer Landstr. 101, 01109 Dresden, Germany
Register Court Dresden: HRA 4896
General Partner authorized to represent:
AMD Saxony LLC (Wilmington, Delaware, US)
General Manager of AMD Saxony LLC: Dr. Hans-R. Deppe, Thomas McCoy