[git pull request] scheduler updates

From: Ingo Molnar
Date: Thu Jul 19 2007 - 12:51:09 EST

Linus, please pull the latest scheduler git tree from:

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mingo/linux-2.6-sched.git

4 small changes only. It includes an cleanup: Ralf Baechle noticed that
sched_cacheflush() is now unused, a new kernel-internal API for future
use (cpu_clock(cpu)), and two SMP balancer fixes from Suresh Siddha. The
balancer fixes are the only functional bits. Tested on x86-32bit and
x86-64bit, build-tested on allyesconfig and allnoconfig. I re-checked a
few SMP balancing scenarios due to the balancer fixes and kept those
changes in my tree for a few days, and they are working fine here.

Thanks,

Ingo

--------------->
Ingo Molnar (1):
sched: implement cpu_clock(cpu) high-speed time source

Ralf Baechle (1):
sched: sched_cacheflush is now unused

Suresh Siddha (2):
sched: fix newly idle load balance in case of SMT
sched: fix the all pinned logic in load_balance_newidle()

arch/ia64/kernel/setup.c | 9 ---------
include/asm-alpha/system.h | 10 ----------
include/asm-arm/system.h | 10 ----------
include/asm-arm26/system.h | 10 ----------