Re: [patch 2.6.22-rc6] ATA: add a PCI ID for Intel Santa Rosa PATAcontroller

From: Jeff Garzik
Date: Fri Jul 06 2007 - 16:44:17 EST

Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
But anyway: Sorry, am I the only one that gets nervous if we start to
run a ATA-Hardware (Intels recent ICH southbridges in this case) with a
speed grade (Ultra ATA/133) that is not specified by its manufacturer in
his public data sheets (Ultra ATA/100 max)?

That's why the patch I applied referenced ATA/100...

If they fix the datasheets, we can always upgrade it later.

Jeff