Re: This kernel requires the following features not present on theCPU... (on a VIA C7 CPU)

From: Simon Arlott
Date: Thu May 17 2007 - 16:13:29 EST

On 17/05/07 13:27, Claas Langbehn wrote:
Concerning the crashes I already changed the memory module, but with no success. I'm not sure
wether this is a hardware or software bug.

Get a replacement motherboard+cpu. I've had one board with rx-only ethernet, and one which would only POST if I pressed reset (a full size power supply made it just turn off). The third one has been working fine since I got it.

--
Simon Arlott