Re: Kaffeine problem with CFS

From: S.ÃaÄlar Onur
Date: Wed Apr 18 2007 - 09:07:50 EST

18 Nis 2007 Ãar tarihinde, Christoph Pfister ÅunlarÄ yazmÄÅtÄ:
> > Okay - so here are some results (it's strange that gdb goes nuts
> > inside the xine_play call). I have three bts (seems to be fairly easy
> > to reproduce that behaviour over here): Twice while playing an audio
> > cd and once while playing a normal file. The hang usually ends if you
> > wait long enough (something around 30 secs over here).

I can confirm this, freeze ends after some wait period (~20-30 secs) if
kaffine is the only active process. I didn't notice that cause most probably
CPU is busy with compiling kernel at that time...

Now i'm testing Ingo's msleep patch + xine-lib-1.1.6...

Cheers
--
S.ÃaÄlar Onur <caglar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
http://cekirdek.pardus.org.tr/~caglar/

Linux is like living in a teepee. No Windows, no Gates and an Apache in house!