Re: BUG: Bad page state errors during kernel make

From: Zach Carter
Date: Mon Apr 16 2007 - 01:31:56 EST

Dave Jones wrote:
On Sun, Apr 15, 2007 at 08:30:27PM -0700, Zach Carter wrote:
> list_del corruption. prev->next should be c21a4628, but was e21a4628

'c' became 'e' in that last address. A single bit flipped.
Given you've had this for some time, this smells like a hardware problem.
memtest86+ will probably show up something.

Hum. I forgot to mention in my report that I had already run thru 10 clean passes with memtest86+

Do you think there might be other bad hw, or another explanation?

-Zach